We have the pleasure to inform you that the European Commission has just published a call for proposals for action grants (within the REC Programme).
It aims to co-fund transnational projects that promote good practices on gender roles and to overcome gender stereotypes in education, training and in the workplace.
See below for more information.
1. Title of the call for proposals together with VP reference number:
CALL FOR PROPOSALS JUST/2015/RGEN/AG/ROLE
Action grants to support transnational projects to promote good practices on gender roles and to overcome gender stereotypes in education, training and in the workplace
2. Link to the Internet page where documents of the call can be consulted:
3. Priorities of the call for Community financing:
In particular, the priorities of this call for proposals are:
· to address the stereotyping of educational and career choices and to promote gender equality in education, training and career guidance;
· to attract women into male-dominated sectors or occupations, and conversely to attract men into female-dominated sectors or occupations;
· to challenge stereotypical assumptions about the roles of women and men in the labour market, including in leadership positions, and to change behaviours and practices that hamper equality;
· to ensure that work practices promote gender equality, and do not reinforce stereotypes, gender segregation or inequalities.
4. Deadline for submitting applications:
27 May 2016, 12:00 CET
5. Functional mailbox where additional information can be solicited:
Information regarding the electronic submission in PRIAMOS:
Questions may be sent by e-mail to the following functional email address.