The AGM is going to be conducted virtually on the 12th of September, 10 – 14 CEST (Britain and Ireland -1 hr, Baltic countries, Finland and Romania +1 hr) via zoom, online registration is open until 72 hours before the event here at this link: ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM UWE AGM 2021.
- The number of participants is limited to 100 people, only one voting person/each NFA, the CER or a delegate, in case the CER cannot attend, the other participants can attend as observers on mute. Only the members that have paid their dues will be allowed to vote. Please it’s very important to sent the nominations of your voting CER/delegates , new deadline: no later than September, 10!
Our meeting will be around three hours, following this proposed AGENDA:
9:45-10:00 Testing the connection
Welcome – President Anne Negre
Practical information and Electronic Voting Protocol – Secretary General Roxana E. Petrescu
- Adoption Agenda
- Minutes Report AGM 2020
10:15 – 10:45
- President Report by Anne Negre
- VP’s Reports by Aisha Alshawalf, Pina Foti
- Financial statement 2020, Budget 2022 and proposal dues 2022,the
- Balance sheet by Treasurer Annelies Pierrot – Bults
10:45 – 11:15
- Elections of the two Vice presidents
- Presentations of the Candidates (5 minutes each)
- Q &A (10 minutes)
11:15– 11:30 Short Break: Electronic voting and a surprise programme prepared by the Finish Federation of Graduate Women
- Annual Reports of the NFAs (5 minutes each)
- Presentation of the new NFAs (5 minutes each)
- Proposal Next Conference & AGM 2022
- Presentation Next UWE Meet & Greet
12:50 – 12:55
- Reflections on the future of UWE
12:55 – 13:00
10. Any other business
Some of you have registered so far and sent us the annual reports, well done! We know that many of you probably have been on holidays, let us remind you the Board would be glad to receive the other annual reports, each NFA will have 5 minutes to present it live.
We will organize elections this year, the Board received four nominations. Only the voting delegates will receive by email the voting forms and they will have max. 15 minutes to fill it after we will make a quick test.
We are looking forward for your questions, comments and feedback, no later than this Friday, two days before our virtual meeting! Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about the General Assembly and the elections: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!