Annual General Meeting 2018
• 09.00 – 09.30 am Registration *To be able to vote at the AGM either the known CER or a delegate with a proxy from the NFA must present themselves as such at the registration desk on the day of the AGM. Only NFA’s that have paid their dues on the 15th of August will be allowed to vote.
• 09.30 – 11.00 am
Welcome – Edith Lommerse President UWE
Presentation and update Collective Complaint on the Pay Gap
• 11.00 -11.20 am Coffee break
We will also use this as a moment to get more info on the main subjects and themes of NGAs.
• 11.20 -13.20 am Sharing reports NFA’s: please use the UWE ppt draft report as we will have a “inspiration Market”.
Presentation Candidates President – Anne Nègre from France (papers will be posted later)
• 13.20 am lunch – voting
• 14.20 -16.00 am – second formal part AGM
Minutes AGM 2017
Jans Gremmée award – Call for candidates Jans Gremée award
A. Vice Presidents
B Financial statement 2017, budget and fee 2019 (papers will be posted later)
We propose to keep the same membership fee per capita – 1 eur.
C. overall report by the President
Memorandum of understanding (draft)
Call Next AGM 2020 as next year the celebration of 100 years GWI will be celebrated in Geneve
Call for Meet and Greet 2019
Any other business
16.00 End of meeting
Thank you President Edith Lommerse
– intermezzo invitation GWI half hour presentation and sharing ideas 100 years GWI and UWE AGM 2019 -Geneva, Switzerland