AGM 2015 Utrecht
The board is pleased to post the extended agenda for the Annual General Meeting on Saturday 29th of August 2015at the Hotel Midland Utrecht. Some items will be added later on. Among which the annual report of the President and the balance and financial report. Agenda UWE AGM 2014-signed and the draft UWE action plan pp concept actieplan 2015-2018.
Interested in joining us? Please follow the link for more information Invitation UWE 2015.definitive
Note: CERS The morning of the second day of the conference (29th of August) is dedicated to sharing information and the reports of the NFA’s. Each NFA will have approx. 15 minutes to tell the other members about their plans, activities and membership strategy. So please prepare something to share and make the material available at firstname.lastname@example.org to be posted on the website and be part of the conference documentation.
Please check the latest agenda on the website and in the drive of email@example.com which is made available for the conference participants. The links will lead you to the minutes, several calls among which the call for candidates
- Deadline for resolutions and proposals is 15 July. The following format should be used:
- Link To The UWE Action Themes,
- Purpose (Qualitative And Quantitative)
- Time Frame
- Organizations involved
- Costs (and funding)
- Decision Asked.
- Deadline for candidates is 29th of July. Call for Candidates_2706 Please make sure your candidate sends a CV and motivation, a letter accepting the nomination should she be elected, and a letter from the NFA nominating the candidate explaining how the candidate fits the criteria desciribed in the call to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UWE president and the JGA committee calls for candidates for the Jans Gremée Award 2015. Nominations should be entered before the 29th of July 2015 including a motivation maximum 400 words, a colour picture of the candidate and CV to email@example.com.
Criteria for nomination for the JGA
- The award can only be awarded to a female citizen of Europe.
- The contribution for the nomination for the award must enhance European Gender Matters and should be innovative.
- It is not obligatory that the award-winner is a member of UWE/GWI.
click here for more information . Call for Jans Gremmée Award 2015